Re: Leaving?

On Friday 28 July 2006 11:31, n0dalus wrote:
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't most of this discussion about
> something which currently uses X breaking? Just because it uses the
> internal ABI doesn't really mean anything.

Yes, the thread is about binary 3rd party modules which are outside the X
tree.  Which frankly, I could give a give a rip about.  We break the ABI all
the time with kernel updates.  Users have to get the new module.  This is
only slightly different in that there isn't a new module yet for them.  Too
bad, that's an Nvidia problem, not our problem.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora