Re: Leaving?

n0dalus <n0dalus+redhat <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I don't think proprietry/open-source has anything to do with this. If
> a large number of users had installed an open source extension from
> outside Fedora to X that meant this update will stop X from working,
> what would be done then?

A Fedora user would submit a patch and it would work again. Most likely, this
would already have been done by a Rawhide user. Maybe there would even be a
package in Extras, ready to be built as soon as the X.Org upgrade goes in. This
is really a problem due to unavailability of source code.

        Kevin Kofler