Re: Leaving? ( AKA Fedora Target Audience)

When FC5 first came out I could have sworn nvidia drivers didn't work for it
for a period of time.  Whoops.  Should we have held up the release of FC5
until Nvidia caught up?  I think not.

It did. I stamped my feet, laid on my back and cried.. but then
realized that maybe I should just try the regular nv... since I really
didnt need 1000 fps coverage in bzflag because I still suck at it.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator