Re: Fedora target audience, what about the research area? (was Re: Leaving?)

On Friday 28 July 2006 19:48, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> (and lastly given the central role these institutes play in the French
> IT sector, and that most of past and present French FLOSS contributors
> passed through them, if I were a Red Hat marketing guy I'd be ordering a
> truck of champaign bottles after learning they run Fedora. Not a reason
> to postpone the Xorg 7.1 push, but certainly a reason to listen to what
> they say)

Well... I am certainly not the best guy to represent the French IT research
institutes. I am only a Phd student at the Inria of Sophia Antipolis,
formerly a student at the ENS of Paris.

I will try to make Inria's sysadmin read at least that thread, so that they
can participate.