Re: Leaving? ( AKA Fedora Target Audience)

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006, leomon wrote:

Yes Finally let's all go and wait for nVidia. Hopefully people won't find
something to complain about and be productive for a change....

What is the fun of that? ]:>

--
"I want to live just long enough to see them cut off Darl's head and
 stick it on a pike as a reminder to the next ten generations that some