Re: Maintainer for nvidia-crap in lvn wanted (Re: Pull off AIGLX repoistory?)

On 7/28/06, Peter Gordon <peter thecodergeek com> wrote:
Manuel Moreno wrote:
> Why do not we let ATI/AMD and Nvidia walk their linux way at
> their own speed considering that they show a linux-friendly
> attitude, anyway?

With all due respect, having an outdated and binary-only driver isn't
exactly what I would call "Linux-friendly"...

Disclaimer: I hate binary only driver and I AM DEMANDING for them

It seems ATI just released a new driver which is claiming
compatibility with Xorg 7.1.

http://www2.ati.com/drivers/linux/linux_8.27.10.html

ATI 1 - NVIDIA 0....