Re: Maintainer for nvidia-crap in lvn wanted (Re: Pull off AIGLX repoistory?)

On 7/28/06, Peter Gordon <peter thecodergeek com> wrote:
Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> Disclaimer: I hate binary only driver and I AM DEMANDING for them

I apologize if I'm misunderstanding something, but why are you
demanding binary-only drivers if you've explicitly stated that you
hate them?
Because I should avoid writing emails in a hurry when the baby is
calling... the correct sentence would be:

Disclaimer: I hate binary only driver and I AM DEMANDING for _opening_ them

That was a reference to someone stating there is no demand for open
source drivers (though I think it was some high sphere at NVIDIA)

sorry for the confusion