Printer driver - Lexmark X1160

I am the proud (?) possesor of one of these all in one units which unfortunately has no Linux drivers and this is now the only reason that I am running a Windows box on my home network.

I have googled high and low for details of how to get this printer to work on Fedora with practically no sucess - I did find instructions on getting the printing part of the unit to work but unfortunately it did do this. Does anyone know of any place I could go look to get this working or details of how to build a suitable priver for the X1160?

Any help / guidence would be appreciated

Cheers

David