Re: mirrorlist plugin broken?

On 7/30/06, Florian La Roche <laroche redhat com> wrote:
I still think we should just provide working mirrorlist files, but not
add geoip into the servers within FedoraProject.org. I though we want to
keep running on Open Source solutions here...

Static mirrorlists do not track the current status of mirrors, as
anyone who has got yum's metadata do not match checksums error can
attest.

GeoIP is in Extras.

John