Re: Leaving? (cont'd)

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

Well, apparently some people seem prefer "max. freedom" combined with
"complex bureaucratic rules", instead of "restricted freedom" with
"simple rules.

A combination of max freedom and complex bureaucratic rules seems rather self contradictory.

From my experience, the former rule doesn't work in
community projects such as Fedora. Unfortunately, there seems to be
pretty large groups of people who don't share this opinion.

Well a community doesnt mean that people will obey whatever others tell them. It just means that they will tend listen esp to people who do similar work and very well might decide thats not the best way. If someone's choice doesnt match with the rest of the people doing the work, we just have to get along.

Rahul