rawhide report: 20060731 changes - "dejavu-lgc-fonts" mandatory

Joachim Frieben jfrieben at freesurf.fr
Mon Jul 31 17:33:13 UTC 2006

Can't this addition be done in a less intrusive way, namely without imposing
"dejavu-lgc-fonts" as system default? Recently, I have simply uninstalled
"dejavu-lgc-fonts" to recover the traditional "Fedora" font setup using
various "Luxi" types which I like way better. Now, the "new look" gets sort
of imposed on you (.. presumably unless you start messing around with the
"fontconfig" system files) .. :(