UnleashKDE

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Tue Jun 6 00:33:24 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 00:42 +0200, Erwin Rol wrote:
> Maybe this is a silly idea, but why not just make a fedora-kde project
> that only holds all the kde stuff, instead of putting it in
> fedora-extras ? Probably would fit on a single CD, so people that want
> fedora with KDE can just burn core and the kde CD.

Ugh...  not _another_ project.  If you start fragmenting projects like
that, then you spread the resources that much thinner and half of them
don't gain any momentum.

KDE belongs in Extras.  We already have guidelines, leadership, rules,
etc.  There is no need to reinvent all of that and fragment even more.

josh