Rawhide and ATI R3xx?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Wed Jun 7 13:37:44 UTC 2006

What is the word on the latest X builds and the ATI R300 DRI driver?
I'm (finally!) going to have some time to test rawhide, and since my
notebook (Thinkpad Z60m) is one that locked up hard when loading it
(before it was disabled for FC5), I figured I'd take a look in that
direction.

Basically, has anything changed since FC5 - is it enabled, might it work
(or at least not kill my system)?  If it isn't currently enabled, how
can I go about testing it to see if it has improved?

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>