UnleashKDE

Jose' Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Thu Jun 8 08:45:21 UTC 2006

On Thursday 08 June 2006 08:53, Daigoro Toyama wrote:
> Does that mean Red Hat has no interest in being part of the Fedora Project
> anymore? Like Erwin says, I'd be concerned whether Fedora will then follow
> the unfortunate footsteps of Debian.

Why do you think that?

Nothing in recent times seems to suggest that. :-)

Looking just to the owners file for Fedora Extras I see:

$ grep -v '^#' owners.list | awk -F'|' '{print $4}' | sort | uniq | grep
redhat.com | wc -l

48

  This is a crude measure, I know, but it shows some commitment. :-)

--
José Abílio