rawhide report: 20060614 changes -- YUM problem?

Tom London selinux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 14:17:23 UTC 2006

On 6/14/06, Thomas Canniot <thomas.canniot at laposte.net> wrote:

> > yum-2.9.0-4
> > -----------
> > * Tue Jun 13 2006 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> - 2.9.0-4
> > - install yum-updatesd bits
> >
> > * Tue Jun 13 2006 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> - 2.9.0-3
> > - add patch to fix filelist crash installing/querying the filesystem package
> > - add patch to fix excludes
> >
> > * Mon Jun 12 2006 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> - 2.9.0-2
> > - add patch for mirror errors
> >

> As usual, I update YUM first and then re-launch it to update the others
> packages.
>
> I have this error this time now when I launch 'yum update' :
>
> AttributeError: YumRepository instance has no attribute 'set'
>
> Do you have the problem as well?
>
> --
> Thomas Canniot
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasCanniot

I updated yum and yum-metadata-parser first, and  had no problems with yum.

Yumex still seems borked:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/yumex/yumexmain.py", line 36, in ?
    from yumex.yum24XBase import *
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/yumex/yum24XBase.py", line 26, in ?
    from repomd import mdUtils, mdErrors
ImportError: No module named repomd

tom
--