UnleashKDE

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Tue Jun 20 11:54:47 UTC 2006

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> Just to follow up. What is the progress of this project?

Slow, but sure.  As the UnleashKDE wiki describes, full realization of
the idea won't happen until at least post fc6, hopefully within the fc7
time-frame.

In the meantime, bits-n-pieces are slowly finding their way out of Core,
like kdetoys (fc5+), kdemultimedia-extras (fc5+), and coming soon
kdeartwork-extras (fc6+), kdegraphics-extras (fc6+).

> It has been suggested to me at #fedora, that as a KDE user.
> Fedora is simply not for me.

Beware of FUD-monger'ing.  (:

-- Rex