Announcing Fedora Core 6 Test 1 (5.90)

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Fri Jun 23 01:05:23 UTC 2006

None of my desktops are, but my router (and I have four other identical
boxes that will soon be in use) is 586. I need the kernel and glibc I
think as 586 (I am not sure there are any other packages that are
686...)

Trever Adams

--
"Our busy lives force us to focus on things we do from day to day. But
the development of character comes only as we focus on who we really