groupware for Fedora

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Fri Jun 30 14:58:10 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 11:30:48AM +0200, Erwin Rol wrote:
> What would be needed to "fix" OGo so that it could be included in Fedora
> Extras? And would there be others interested in working on this ?

The main problem when I tried to build OGo for x86_64 in the past was
that the provided spec files (and Helge is right, there were always
spec files) seem to be designed for a build environment that can't be
trivially duplicated.

Somebody really just needs to figure out how to build OGo from a
pristine system.

I'm a little worried that it might be less work for someone to hack on
Hula to make it use openldap, external IMAP, etc.

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/