Core x86_64 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-06-05

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Tue Jun 6 03:40:13 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 02:10:31PM +1200, Michael J. Knox wrote:
> OK, got these too with the following exceptions:
>
> elilo - should this even be attempting to build in ix86_64 ?

Nope.  It's not ExclusiveArch or ExcludeArch that prevents it, but one
of its BuildRequires is gnu-efi, which is ExclusiveArch i386 and ia64.
I'm not presently doing any BuildRequires ordering (I'm lucky in that
if it's in rawhide, presumably it built once in beehive).  I did just
add code to my build scripts to exclude building elilo on x86_64, so
it'll stop being reported.

> emacs - dupilcate, newer version builds
> ethereal - dupilcate, newer version builds
> rgmanager - dupilcate, newer version builds

OK, I'm going to blanket exclude these from now on.  I'm not sure how to
handle duplicates any better...  tclx is also still being excluded as
it fails 'make test' and I haven't seen a new build of that come
through rawhide, and longrun as it's being dropped from devel in favor
of an in-kernel solution.  These will stop being reported as of tomorrow.

> libwpd - had issues downloading a package into the chroot

OK, I'll requeue that one for tomorrow too.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch