Core i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-06-04

Michael J Knox michael at knox.net.nz
Tue Jun 6 18:43:38 UTC 2006

Paul Howarth wrote:
> Michael J. Knox wrote:
>> OK, finally got some time to finsh bug reporting the below.
>>
>> The list is now complete (well.. 99% sure it is) with the exception of
>> these:
>>
>> duplicates present emacs
>> duplicates present ethereal
>> duplicates present rgmanager
>>
>> The new of each of these built ok.
>>
>> libwpd failed because it was not able to download some of the
>> requirements. I am now building this locally to test this myself.
>>
>> Michael
>
> Now that all of the packages have bugs assigned to them, is there any
> convenient way of spotting which ones are just bug reports and which
> ones have suggested fixes included, short of actually looking at all of
> the reports that are in the "NEW" state? I'd been plodding through the
> list making reports with suggested fixes based on the list of packages
> without a bug filed, but that list is now going to be empty.
>
> Time to move on to Extras unless somebody can come up with something
> clever.

Well... To see which are build requires bugs in core, you can look at this:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=191529

Or if you want extras, you can look at:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=193444

As you can see, extras has a long way to go to catch up.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/FixBuildRequires has links to template
bug reports too.

The list of bugs to file may well be empty now, but there are still the
follow ups and closing of bugs the are fixed and now build inside mock.

Michael