FC6 and macbook pro

Louis E Garcia II louisg00 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 21 18:16:16 UTC 2006

I am interested in running FC on a macbook pro. I just read that
FC6test1 has early test code for these things. Does these include all
the proper driver for video and wireless? The ATI X1600 video currently
has no 2d or 3d drivers and I have no clue about the wireless chip. I
would like to boot directly into FC without OS/X and bootcamp, this will
probably involve efi for 32bit boxes. Is work being done in these areas?

I am interested in mactel becouse currently they are the lightest
notebooks available in 17" screens.

--Thanks