Moving ImageMagick to Extras?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Jun 29 11:22:47 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-06-25 at 15:14 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
>> So it would appear that the only thing needing it to build is xfig and
>> w3m-img.  However I'm not entirely sure repoquery is getting the srpms
>> that require it, I'm almost certain there are a few things that
>> BuildRequire: ImageMagick but they aren't getting picked up.
>
> Panu helped me with repoquery options.

Ok, can the result of this (the magic repoquery invocation to find all
pakcages that (build)require a certain package, be posted somewhere on
the wiki?

> Honestly, gkrellm would be a perfect candidate for Extras.

I've taken a good look at gkrellm and I would be more then happy to
maintain it if it is moved to Extras. Just say the word and I'll submit
gkrellm and gkrellm-wifi (this really should be in a seperate package,
there is no reason to have it within the main gtkrellm package)
for review.

Regards,

Hans