gphoto2 problem: usb access for non root users

Jesse Barnes jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org
Wed Mar 1 20:41:42 UTC 2006

> so it seems to me a problem in konqueror plugin (which one?) to read
> digicamera contents.

Yeah, I see the same thing too if I use the system:/ kioslave.  camera:/
still seems to work fine though.  To summarize:
  o permissions are still set incorrectly as of my 'yum upgrade' today
  o system:/media/camera kioslave is broken and doesn't list camera
    contents correctly (folders show up as files)

I'll look around and see if the HAL callout bug has been filed and/or
fixed.

Jesse