evolution and exchange slow fetching

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 10:20:50 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm seeing exactly the same issues. It use to be much faster with 2.4
and prior. Not sure if its the same issues that this imap user is
seeing (http://www.advogato.org/person/dwmw2/diary.html?start=125) but
before if it had already downloaded various emails from the last time
it was run they would be listed straight up and then the new messages
would come as they were downloaded but now its just hideously slow
(especially when accessing the server remotely across the net) and
seems to fdownload messages repeatedly.

Peter