[WIKI SNAP] FC 5 latest release notes >23:59 UTC today

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Mar 9 19:01:53 UTC 2006

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats

Later today ... or tonight ... depending on flurries of activity from
ya'll, we are going to freeze the release notes beats for an edit pass
prior to putting out another round of XML.

Next week, with the FC 5 launch, we are going to be posting this latest
release notes.  The URL is prominently at the top of the release notes
on the installed system.

Once we unlock the Wiki, you can continue to put in changes for FC 5.
If they are crucial for launch, please note that in the the changelog
message, and consider filing a bug report against the release-notes
component of Fedora Documentation.  We have this Web launch precisely so
we can be flexible up to the last few days before release to get in
crucial, important, and timely information.  Just don't be abusive. :)

Thanks again to all of you for your support and contributions.

Best.
Release Notes.
Ever.

- Karsten
Cc: os-devel-list and fedora-maintainers-list (separately)
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject