FC5 Final Release

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Fri Mar 10 04:02:35 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 18:31 -0500, Ivan Gyurdiev wrote:
> Note that the Atheros driver from madwifi worked fine, and previously
> the gnome-netstatus applet was also functional with it. It was broken
> during the FC testing cycle.

Yeah, NetworkManager worked fine for some time on madwifi-ng and
madwifi-old, then it broke maybe a month ago. Just recently it seems to
have been (partly) fixed for madwifi-old, but still doesn't work at all
with madwifi-ng. It has a tendency to disconnect randomly for no
apparent reason, and I have to click on my network in the applet to
reconnect, hence the partly fixed.