which gstreamer versions in official fc5?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 21:34:55 UTC 2006

On 3/16/06, Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> wrote:
> Not everything got upgraded.  It was basically a matter of looking at
> diffs and trying to decide what was "safe".  I don't think that anyone
> is 100% happy with how that process went.
>
> The plan is definitely to get the rest of the 2.14 final packages out as
> an update ASAP after Monday and there's also going to be an effort to
> actually track the stable releases as they're done this time around :-)

Thank you for giving me yet another excuse to sit on the patches to
make istanbul in Extras build on 64bit. Now that i know the new gst is
going to be updated asap... makes working on gst08 istanbul package
this weekend particularly pointless when I'll be able to finally roll
a gst 0.10 with the gst update.

-jef