xenguest install problem

Alastair Neil ajneil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 23:08:09 UTC 2006

I am attempting to install a FC5 xen guest on a FC5  xen0 host via http from
a server with a file tree copied from the DVD-iso I downloaded via the
torrent.  The sha sum of the iso was correct.  The host was installed also
via http from the same server with no problems.  during the installation
anaconda bombs out with the following exception:

"GroupsError:  No Groups Available in any repository"

I wanted to check here to see if there is a chance I am doing something
stupid before filing a bug report.