Anaconda: good work!

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Wed Mar 22 15:51:03 UTC 2006

Dimi Paun wrote:
    * Release Notes too big?
>     I found them to be too big/verbose, especially for
>     a light read during install. But maybe it's just me.

I upgraded a desktop box from FC4->FC5 yesterday, and my perception was
that the process was significantly slower (perhaps taking twice as
long?) as previous upgrades, e.g. FC3->FC4 on the same box. Can't
explain why that should be, unless of course it was to give me plenty of
time to read the release notes (which I was able to do in full during
the process) :-)

Paul.