Anaconda: good work!

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Thu Mar 23 15:11:17 UTC 2006

From: "Bill Crawford" <billcrawford1970 at gmail.com>
>  That said, a blinking text for failure *would* make it stand out; in
> particular the whole red/green thing only works well when it's one of
those
> standing out in contrast to the other. In cases where there's only a small
> amount of coloured text, it's not all that helpful anyway.

Tha's why I suggested that the background be green/red, since
it provides a lot more color. Having other elements (like blinking)
to differentiate the two would also be good, but I think they should
be in addition, rather than replacing, the color background.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.