Open-link misbehavior

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Mon Mar 27 03:23:35 UTC 2006

> This is non distribution specific window manager issue. If it requires
> a common specification, then you can post to
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/wm-spec-list/. If it's metacity
> specific, you can use http://bugzilla.gnome.org

Rahul,

I'm not sure what sort of problem this is -- from a user's
perspective, this is a distribution problem. You can not expect every
user to have deep knowledge about ICCCM or other such obscure
protocols :)

I am posting here in the hope that others more knowledgeable than
me can point me in the right direction. I also assume (maybe
incorrectly) that some of the 'heavyweights' that help define this
behavior in GNOME actually work for Red Hat and read this list.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.