Open-link misbehavior

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Mon Mar 27 03:30:21 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 22:05 -0500, Willem Riede wrote:
> I have to disappoint you. I positively love, love love this behavior.
> Please do not assume everybody thinks like you do.

Willem, I have clearly explained twice the problem. You didn't
seem to have paid attention in both cases :) I did not complain
about the opening of the link in a tab. This is a cool feature,
I agree.

I did complain about the fact that when the Firefox window is on a
different desktop than Evolution (or any other app that tries to open a
link for that matter), there is no feedback whatsoever about where it
was opened! Is _this_ lack of feedback that you "positively love"?

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.