Double dare ya, Fedora! And your art sucks!

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:03:49 UTC 2006

On 3/28/06, Matt Chapman <chapmam2 at ocps.net> wrote:

> And two:  If I want to take a machine that is running
> Fedora and "upgrade" it to Red Hat Enterprise I can't with a simply CD/DVD
> insert and go method.

As a paying customer for RHEL, I belive there are established
mechanisms outside of the fedora space for you to make feature
requests which will impact the features implemented in RHEL releases.
If multiple paying customers of RHEL want to see this as a supported
upgrade path make a request for that feature in RHEL in the
appropriate places then the probability of that feature being
implemented will go up. I doubt this is the appropriate place to make
requests of RHEL behavior.

-jef