Fedora's way forward

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Wed Mar 29 10:24:29 UTC 2006

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 10:54:33PM -0500, Matthew Swasey wrote:
> That's what I want to know.  Why is everyone so hell bent on world
> domination?  This attitude has been around since I first got into Linux
> (1995) and I did not understand it then.  I use Fedora (and other disros

Linus finger entry way back when Linux started and where you went to check
the status of the kernel (this is way before blogs and other such things)
always had a joking Plan of "world domination". Unfortunately while Linus and
most of the Linux people take it as a joke some folks get a bit carried away
and have forgotten the origin.