GUI controls for instrumentation

T. E. Pickering tim at mmto.org
Thu Mar 30 21:26:51 UTC 2006

> I would love to see the DHTML/AJAX stuff in action, if it's convenient
> to make available as a demo page.

a publicly available one is at http://mmto.org/weather/.  that was
kinda my first hack at AJAX stuff to try it out.  other stuff is in
the pipeline, but either for internal use only or not quite ready.

tim

|  T. E. Pickering, Ph.D.            |              MMT Observatory  |
|  Assoc. Staff Scientist            |           933 N. Cherry Ave.  |
|  tim at mmto.org  (520) 626-3755      |             Tucson, AZ 85721  |
When you are about to do an objective and scientific piece of investigation
of a topic, it is well to gave the answer firmly in hand, so that you can
proceed forthrightly, without being deflected or swayed, directly to the goal.
		-- Amrom Katz