Double dare ya, Fedora! And your art sucks!

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Fri Mar 31 17:55:23 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Fernandes Macedo <webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br> writes:

Pedro> The banks that he mentions require a java plugin, so he will
Pedro> have to wait for the work on the plugin.

If you're motivated you can try the standalone applet viewer.  It is
pretty simple to build gcjwebplugin.  And I use the applet viewer
every day to do chess puzzles :-)

Pedro> As for the applications, I dont have any examples of well known
Pedro> applications, except the bug report I just filled (bug 187513),
Pedro> about a JFileChooser that shows no files in the directory and
Pedro> throws an exception if you click on area where the files should
Pedro> be.

Thanks.  Usually it is quicker if you file the reports upstream... I
wonder if there is an easy way we could push reports from the RH
bugzilla to the GCC/Classpath bugzilla.  That would be handy.

Tom