[WIKI SNAP] FC 5 latest release notes >23:59 UTC today

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Mar 10 17:08:56 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 11:01 -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats
>
> Later today ... or tonight ... depending on flurries of activity from
> ya'll, we are going to freeze the release notes beats for an edit pass
> prior to putting out another round of XML.

Considering that the FC5 launch is postponed until 20 March, we are
going to unfreeze the Docs/Beats pages in the Wiki until this coming
Monday or Tuesday.  We shall then do a final edit through and conversion
to XML for the Web launch.

- Karsten
100% carefully triple-posted content!
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject