My FC5 test3 problems...

Kaspars kaspars at os.lv
Mon Mar 13 14:05:24 UTC 2006

Hi all,

My broken things:

* From panel, web is not opening. I copy command to command line:
$htmlview %u
Error: No running window found

* Thunderbird is lost icon, what can see, when you are switching with
alt-tab, or when it is full screen in workspace windows...

* My compiled mplayer anymore not stoping XScreenSaver whyle playing...
something changed? commpiled from source xmms can`t open his mpeg123 codec.

* My biggest concerns - fonts and Latvian typing... Gnome and KDE system
fonts are not showing ok on system, and keyboard switcher did not swith
Lva, but in command line:
[root at p ~]# setxkbmap lv apostrophe
worked ok!

  Sorry, if I did`t techical correctly explayn my problems in deep, if
you need, I`d love to test more...

K.