No more selinux-policy-*-sources

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Tue Mar 14 14:25:06 UTC 2006

I'm not sure I buy that SELinux is doomed.

While it may be complex we use it on all of our linux servers and
desktops. We've had a few problems but that caused us to read the docs
and learn how to write policy to deal with these things.

Just like any new technology there are going to be learning curves, but
that doesn't stop many from learning other really complex systems that
now seem simple.

I think that as more and more people begin "tinkering" with selinux
we'll begin to see more and more tools that allow most non-technical
people to deal with the issues interacting with selinux.

Cheers,
Harry

--
Harry Hoffman