which gstreamer versions in official fc5?

Ray Strode rstrode at redhat.com
Thu Mar 16 15:47:38 UTC 2006

Hi,
> On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 09:44 -0500, Ray Strode wrote:
> > I believe the plan is to upgrade in FC5 updates, within a few days of
> > the FC5 release.
> >

> Do you know if there is any plan to update libnotify to 0.3.2 for FC5?
> I've got a couple of packages (gossip, xchat-gnome) that don't work with
> 0.3.0 due to the api change.
It was considered, but it requires the new notification daemon, and the
new notification daemon requires libsexy which we don't ship.  At the
time, it was a bit late in the development cycle to add a new package to
the distribution.

If you file a bug though, maybe we can do something.  For instance, make
libsexy configure time optional or something.  Hard to say at this
point.

--Ray