Mirrorlist missing mirrors?

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at pczone-clan.nl
Tue Mar 21 22:05:46 UTC 2006

> I am reverting to the old style of the complete mirror list.  The single
> redirector URL is not working as planned.  Please wait for the new mirror
> list files to make it to the live webserver.

It seems to be yum that cannot cope with the redirects. Elliot Lee
recommended the fedora-users mailing list subscribers earlier today to leave
things as they are, but there's no estimated time for a solution.

Jef Spaleta:

> yum -d6 list updates  does not
> give me any information with regard to which mirror I'm being
> redirected to when pulling primary.xml.gz or repomd.xml.gz

>From my point of view yum treats the 'Baseurl(s) for repo:' as the mirror
(and does not take any redirection from that point).

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
kanarip