RFE: use -Os instead of -O2 for Fedora Core 6

Hi List

We talked briefly about this cirka mid-FC5 cycle and there seemed to be
a general agreement that it was an area of optimization that was worth
looking into.

I've taken the liberty of backing up the research paper that grants us a
bit of hard data on this and putting it on my webserver:
http://lovesunix.net/spaceoptimization.pdf

- David