strange X11 Problems with cisco vpn client under Fedora 4 or 5

Jörn Rink j.rink at freenet.de
Thu Mar 23 09:27:46 UTC 2006

Hi,
first of all, sry when this is not the right mailing list.

I have problems with the cisco vpnclient 4.xxx under Fedora 4 or 5.

The client works perfectly, but when it is started and i login with a
user into X11, after a while the mouse pointer stacks at the left side.
This happens ONLY when the cisco vpn client is connected with my
office.

So my question is, how can this happen, where can i look or debug
to get more info? I have to reboot the computer, deleting modules
restarting X do not work.

Anyone here with the same Problem? On my notebook with Fedora Core 3 i
do not have this problem.

Thanks for reading,

 Joern Rink