Anaconda: good work!

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Thu Mar 23 22:21:54 UTC 2006

Once upon a time, Bill Crawford <billcrawford1970 at gmail.com> said:
>  It is, indeed, much rarer, but yes, all should be catered for in some way.
> There are, though, limits to what one can do (alas); at some point it all
> degenerates to "have to read the text". Blinking for example is only a single
> attribute, after all, and "bold" or "underlined" still only gives you eight
> combinations. Also by that point even normally sighted people are becoming
> confused, anyway.

That's why I suggested that the default (pre-selected) button do
nothing.  That is probably the easiest way to distinguish "succeed" from
"fail"; if you hit ENTER on the "succeed" page, you'll move to the next
step, while if you hit ENTER on the "fail" page, you go nowhere (so you
have to read some more to find out what is happening).
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>