Re: Fedora's way forward

Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> [It's getting better]
> [I don't like the art work]
> [We really need it to work in the real world]

Everyone I know that uses fedora for work applies:
http://home.gagme.com/greg/linux/fc5-tips.php

So from my point of view, fedora is unusable out of the box,
but I think they've made the right decisions in what to include.
It's quite easy to apply the "fixups" documented above,
and it's a small price to pay for a completely opensource
and patent unencumbered distro.

Pádraig.