Re: Fedora's way forward

Eric S. Raymond wrote:
<snip>

It's 2006, people.  The Web is fifteen years old.  Even non-techies
have had a decade to form expectations about what constitutes a base
level of functionality.  We don't have a prayer -- not a hope, not a
snowball's chance in a supernova -- of becoming competitive for
home and business-desktop use without delivering to those
expectations.
<snip>

Maybe its all in the dress code:

http://linux.slashdot.org/linux/06/03/28/1956211.shtml

--
Regards,

Old Fart
(my reply-to address is "munged" to defeat spambots)