Double dare ya, Fedora! And your art sucks!

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Mar 29 18:42:14 UTC 2006

Le mardi 28 mars 2006 à 09:56 -0300, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto a
écrit :

> > Let me imagine the negative case.  RHAT and the community are
> > drained and pummelled by a limitless number of patent attacks they
> > are forced to defend once they get into that game of either entering
> > the grey zone or getting their wallet out.  Even JPEG is a danger
> > area.  Unless the strategy includes turning off the patent attack
> > tap somehow it seems an unlikely "way forward".
> >
> Even being alive is in a danger area: you can die at any moment.
> Recent events show that you even can die because a B-737 piloted by an
> insane freako crashes against your building... So law issues are a
> joke.

I hear there is an entreprise-oriented distribution which does not shy
from proprietary code accommodations to make its user-experience great.
Not like this Red Hat sissies. It's named Caldera Linux. I'm sure with
such progressive management it'll own the Linux market in a few years.
They even bought Unix, which is a serious operating system not some
communist-oriented unconstitutional mashup.

Why don't you try them ?

--
Nicolas Mailhot