License question

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Fri May 5 14:41:57 UTC 2006

On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 10:30:33AM -0400, Dimi Paun wrote:

> Yes, a pertinent question, but I guess we have to try and see :)
> Regardless, it does seems to me that the free version of Zimbra
> is a pretty polished offering. Question still stands: why not use that?

I think you can't compare it with functionality like in OGo (but
I'd have to look in more detail to be sure about that).

And Erwin made a good comment about the community aspect.

There is no "community roadmap" possible for such a product,
which is a huge disadvantage to take into account, no matter how
nice the product looks.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>