License question

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Sat May 6 00:02:29 UTC 2006

On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 02:32:35PM +0000, Ola Thoresen wrote:
> The main issue I had last time I tested zimbra was that it had to "take
> over" the entire server (xen comes to mind, but that was not an option
> at the time).
>
> It would not allow you to use the existing accounts, imap-server,
> smtp-server and all other already running services.
> I'd prefer something that will live and play nicely with an existing
> installation, so I can access my mail with both mutt, imap, mapi and
> webmail - depending on where I am and what client I have available.

Hula works the same way, which is a shame because it is a *really*
nice piece of software.

Even being able to integrate into an existing LDAP directory would
make it useful for me...

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/