weird firefox problem

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Mon May 15 16:09:17 UTC 2006

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 02:02:55PM +0200, Erwin Rol wrote:
> Has anybody else ever seen this problem, or would it just be a messed up
> firefox on my system ?

I have been having the same problem every few days since upgrading to
FC5.

I did a little bit of poking around bugzilla.mozilla.org, but I didn't
find any reports that looked like this problem.

> BTW this is a 64bit AMD system.

Same here, but I'm running a 32-bit firefox.

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/